Pastors praying with those serving on the frontlines of the pandemic.
Call (703) 722-8130
Pastors in our community are happy to pray with and for the medical workers serving their communities during the COVID-19 crisis.
If you are a medical worker, please call if you would like to speak with a pastor and ask for prayer. Call anytime. Call alone or in a group.
If one of our pastors is available, you will be connected right away. Otherwise leave a message with your name, number and a good time we can reach you.
There is no fee, no questions, no need to explain anything. You do not need to give your name. Our pastors are eager to listen to you and pray with/for you.
If you would like to help spread the word about this service, you can click HERE to download a printable brochure you can post at your workplace. Make sure you are compliant with your workplace policies when posting materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is considered a "front line" medical worker?
- A: We are pretty broad in our definitions here. If you work in the medical field in any way, you are a front line medical worker. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Nursing home staff
- Medical administrators
- Hospital Staff
- Q: Are only pastors on the hotline?
- A: Only ordained Christian pastors will answer the hotline.
- Q: Are all the pastors from one church?
- A: The pastors are from multiple churches in Northern Virginia.
- Q: Is the hotline limited to one region?
- A: The hotline is intended for anywhere in the United States. Our system does not support international calling.
- Q: Can I schedule prayer for a group?
- A: Yes! Just call the hotline and schedule the call.
- Q: I am not a Christian, can I still have a pastor pray with me?
- A: Yes!
This hotline was created by Gainesville Presbyterian Church.